- In January 2011, we acquired Home-Style, a manufacturer of a full line of upholstered furniture and mattresses for the Northwest RV market, with annual sales of approximately $12 million. Home-Style complements our Indiana-based Seating Technology operation, acquired in 2008.
- In July 2011, we acquired certain assets and business of M-Tec, a manufacturer primarily of components for RVs and mobile office units, with annual sales of approximately $12 million.
- In August 2011, we announced the introduction of a newly developed line of RV awnings, which will be sold directly to RV manufacturers, as well as through aftermarket distributors. The total market for RV awnings is well in excess of $100 million.
- During the year, we enhanced our management team, formed new sales teams to address aftermarket sales of our RV and manufactured housing products, as well new markets, and opened a state-of-the-art RV customer service center.
Drew Acquires Assets Of RV Chassis Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.