WATERBURY, Conn., Aug. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Webster Bank has begun construction on a new banking office in the Copaco Shopping Center in Bloomfield, Conn.
The new branch will feature extended banking center hours, state-of-the-art design, and the convenience of both drive-up teller and ATM services. It will replace an existing Webster branch located at the opposite end of the same shopping center (275 Cottage Grove Road) and two other nearby branches located at 782 Park Avenue in Bloomfield and 410 Homestead Avenue in Hartford.
The new Copaco Shopping Center branch is scheduled to open on Monday, November 21, 2011. The Homestead Avenue, Hartford and Park Avenue, Bloomfield branches will be consolidated into the new Copaco Shopping Center branch at the close of business on Friday, November 25, 2011. All bankers in the affected facilities will be reassigned to the new Copaco branch and other branches in the surrounding area.
Webster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank, National Association. With $18.0 billion in assets, Webster provides business and consumer banking, mortgage, financial planning, trust and investment services through 176 banking offices, 495 ATMs, telephone banking and the Internet. Webster Bank owns the asset-based lending firm Webster Business Credit Corporation; the equipment finance firm Webster Capital Finance; and provides health savings account trustee and administrative services through HSA Bank, a division of Webster Bank. Member FDIC and equal housing lender. For more information about Webster, including past press releases and the latest annual report, visit the Webster website at www.websterbank.com .Media Contact: Brenda F. Greene, 401-228-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Webster Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV