Evans Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE Amex: EVBN), a community financial services company serving Western New York since 1920, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.20 per share on its outstanding common stock, which is the same as its previous dividend paid on April 4, 2011. The dividend is payable on October 4, 2011, to shareholders of record as of September 12, 2011. The Company has approximately 4.1 million shares outstanding.
About Evans Bancorp, Inc.
Evans Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company and the parent company of Evans Bank, N.A., a commercial bank, with $703 million in assets, 13 branches and $587 million in deposits at June 30, 2011. Evans is a full-service community bank providing comprehensive financial services to consumer, business and municipal customers throughout Western New York. Evans Bancorp’s wholly-owned insurance subsidiary, The Evans Agency, LLC. provides property and casualty insurance through 12 insurance offices in the Western New York region. Evans Investment Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evans Bank, provides non-deposit investment products such as annuities and mutual funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV