Venoco Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (VQ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Venoco Incorporated (NYSE:VQ) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.53, below its previous 52-week low of $8.60 with 131,342 shares traded as of 11:59 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 463,400 shares over the past 30 days. Venoco has a market cap of $586 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 51.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Venoco, Inc., an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and development of oil and natural gas properties. Its principal properties are located both onshore and offshore southern California and onshore in California's Sacramento Basin. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.4, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 41.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your VQ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV