Synovis Life Technologies Inc. Stock Downgraded (SYNO)
- SYNO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- SYNO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.35, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for SYNOVIS LIFE TECH INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.40%. Regardless of SYNO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.90% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $2.20 million or 12.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 12.00%, SYNOVIS LIFE TECH INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -16.90%.
- SYNO has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 11.39% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.