Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE) (“Xueda” or the “Company”), the leading national provider of tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services, today announced its participation in the upcoming Deutsche Bank Securities’ 2011 Global Emerging Markets One-on-One Conference to be held on September 7-9, 2011, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the 3 days.
About Xueda Education Group
Xueda Education Group (“Xueda”) is the leading national provider of
tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China
with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services. According to
IDC, Xueda is the largest provider of primary and secondary school
tutoring services in China in terms of revenue for the year of 2009, and
operates the largest tutoring service network in terms of number of
cities covered. Since opening its second learning center in 2004, Xueda
has organically built an extensive tutoring service network comprised of
256 learning centers and over 11,100 full-time service professionals,
serving customers located in 61 economically developed cities across 28
of China’s 31 provinces and municipalities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV