Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE) (“Xueda” or the “Company”), the leading national provider of tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services, today announced its participation in the upcoming Deutsche Bank Securities’ 2011 Global Emerging Markets One-on-One Conference to be held on September 7-9, 2011, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the 3 days.
About Xueda Education Group
Xueda Education Group (“Xueda”) is the leading national provider of tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services. According to IDC, Xueda is the largest provider of primary and secondary school tutoring services in China in terms of revenue for the year of 2009, and operates the largest tutoring service network in terms of number of cities covered. Since opening its second learning center in 2004, Xueda has organically built an extensive tutoring service network comprised of 256 learning centers and over 11,100 full-time service professionals, serving customers located in 61 economically developed cities across 28 of China’s 31 provinces and municipalities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV