NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Meridian Bioscience (Nasdaq:VIVO) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $16.81, below its previous 52-week low of $16.89 with 202,860 shares traded as of 3:17 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 297,300 shares over the past 30 days. Meridian Bioscience has a market cap of $749.2 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 24.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Meridian Bioscience, Inc. operates as an integrated life science company. The company primarily engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and distribution of diagnostic test kits primarily for respiratory, gastrointestinal, viral, and parasitic infectious diseases. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.4, above the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 29 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your VIVO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about VIVO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV