Pilgrims Pride Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PPC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pilgrims Pride Corp (NYSE:PPC) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $2.91, below its previous 52-week low of $2.94 with 612,735 shares traded as of 2:57 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Pilgrims Pride has a market cap of $699.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are down 55.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Pilgrim's Corp. produces, processes, markets, and distributes fresh and frozen chicken products to retailers, distributors, and foodservice operators primarily in the United States.
- Practice your PPC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV