1. EGShares Utilities GEMS ETF (UGEM) seeks to achieve its investment objective of total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in Utilities companies included in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Utilities Titans Index. Top U.S. traded holdings include Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais (CIG) and Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA/Chile (EOC). In July, the fund lost 4.7%.
With any new trading vehicle it is important understand the unique risks involved. With emerging markets the risks exist for unfavorable currency fluctuations, as well as economic or political instability. As you can lose money, be sure to read the prospectus of each new security before investing.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts