3. EGShares Technology GEMS ETF (QGEM) seeks to achieve its investment objective of total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in Technology companies included in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Technology Titans Index. Top U.S. traded holdings include Infosys Ltd (INFY) and Baidu Inc/China (BIDU). In July, the fund gained 0.1%.
8 New ETF Gems to Trade
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts