5. EGShares Health Care GEMS ETF (HGEM) seeks to achieve its investment objective of total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in health care companies included in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Health Care Titans Index. Top U.S. traded holdings include Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY - Get Report) and Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR - Get Report). In July, the fund lost 1.5%.
8 New ETF Gems to Trade
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.