5. EGShares Health Care GEMS ETF (HGEM) seeks to achieve its investment objective of total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in health care companies included in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Health Care Titans Index. Top U.S. traded holdings include Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY - Get Report) and Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR - Get Report). In July, the fund lost 1.5%.
8 New ETF Gems to Trade
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts