6. EGShares Consumer Services GEMS ETF (VGEM) seeks to achieve its investment objective of total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in consumer services companies included in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Consumer Services Titans Index. Top U.S. traded holdings include Grupo Televisa SA (TV - Get Report) and Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao Grupo Pao de Acucar (CBD - Get Report). In July, the fund lost 2.7%.
8 New ETF Gems to Trade
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts