7. EGShares Consumer Goods GEMS ETF (GGEM) seeks to achieve its investment objective of total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in consumer goods companies included in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Consumer Goods Titans Index. Top U.S. traded holdings include Cia de Bebidas das Americas (ABV) and BRF - Brasil Foods SA (BRFS). In July, the fund gained 2.0%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts