Lamar Advertising Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LAMR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lamar Advertising (Nasdaq:LAMR) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $18.20, below its previous 52-week low of $18.24 with 823,999 shares traded as of 2:31 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 877,500 shares over the past 30 days. Lamar Advertising has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 50.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Lamar Advertising Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides various outdoor advertising services.
- Practice your LAMR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV