NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Columbia Banking System (Nasdaq:COLB) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $14.48, below its previous 52-week low of $14.53 with 119,332 shares traded as of 2:21 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 243,200 shares over the past 30 days. Columbia Banking System has a market cap of $623.7 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 29.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Columbia Banking System, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Columbia State Bank, which provides a range of banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals in the states of Washington and Oregon. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 20.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your COLB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about COLB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV