NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $28.45, below its previous 52-week low of $28.63 with 228,212 shares traded as of 2:17 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 390,000 shares over the past 30 days. LogMeIn has a market cap of $764.9 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 33.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. LogMeIn, Inc. provides on-demand, remote-connectivity solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, information technology (IT) service providers, and consumers in the United States and internationally.
- Practice your LOGM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about LOGM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV