HOUSTON, Aug. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) today announced that Carlin G. Conner, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kenneth F. Owen, Chief Financial Officer of Oiltanking's general partner, are scheduled to participate in one-on-one meetings with investors at the Citigroup Master Limited Partnership / Midstream Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday and Thursday, August 24 and 25, 2011.
A copy of Oiltanking's handout materials for the conference will be available beginning 8:00 a.m. CDT on August 24 and may be obtained from the Oiltanking website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investors tab.
In addition, Oiltanking Partners, L.P. today announced it filed its 2nd Quarter 2011 Form 10-Q.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the upper Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.Contacts: Ken Owen, Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org Jack Lascar / email@example.com Lisa Elliott / firstname.lastname@example.org DRG&L / 713-529-6600 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV