NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Wabash National Corporation (NYSE:WNC) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $4.66, below its previous 52-week low of $4.67 with 422,068 shares traded as of 11:07 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Wabash has a market cap of $369.3 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 58.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Wabash National Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of truck trailers and related transportation equipment primarily in North America. It operates through two segments, Manufacturing, and Retail and Distribution. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.6, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 8.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your WNC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about WNC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV