Forward Air Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (FWRD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Forward Air Corporation (Nasdaq:FWRD) is Monday, August 22, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $24.46 as of 9:47 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%. The average volume for Forward Air has been 179,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Forward Air has a market cap of $774.3 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 13.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Forward Air Corporation provides surface transportation and related logistics services to the North American deferred air freight market. The company operates in two segments, Forward Air, Inc. (Forward Air) and Forward Air Solutions, Inc. (FASI). The company has a P/E ratio of 19, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 18.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV