Insituform Technologies Stock Downgraded (INSU)
- Although INSU's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, INSU has a quick ratio of 2.44, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $10.28 million or 7.67% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -39.60%.
- INSU, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 18.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Construction & Engineering industry and the overall market, INSITUFORM TECHNOLOGIES's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Construction & Engineering industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 51.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $15.78 million to $7.63 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts