NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Earthlink (Nasdaq:ELNK) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $7.10, below its previous 52-week low of $7.12 with 1.7 million shares traded as of 3:06 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Earthlink has a market cap of $796.5 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 14.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EarthLink, Inc. provides communications services to individual and business customers in the United States. It operates in two segments, Consumer Services and Business Services. The Consumer Services segment offers Internet access and related value-added services. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.8, below the average internet industry P/E ratio of 16.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ELNK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ELNK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV