5. Direxion Daily Healthcare Bear 3X (SICK) began trading on Jun. 15, 2011.
The fund seeks the daily investment result of 300 percent of the price performance of the Health Care Select Sector Index. The fund creates short positions by investing at least 80 percent of its net assets in futures contracts and other financial instruments that provide leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the index. If healthcare stocks implode, this fund could produce 'SICK' returns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV