7. Direxion Daily Agribusiness Bull 3x (COWL) began grazing for investors on May 25, 2011.
The Fund seeks daily investment results of 300% of the price performance of the DAX Global Agribusiness Index. The Fund creates long positions by investing at least 80% of its assets in equity securities that comprise the index and/or financial instruments that provide leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the index. The 'L' in COWL stands for the 'long' position triple leveraged to the potential rise in companies like Potash Corp of Saskatchewan (POT), Deere & Co (DE), and Archer-Daniels Midland Company (ADM).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV