12. IQ Japan Mid Cap ETF (RSUN) began trading with the rising sun on Jun. 2, 2011.
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the IQ Japan Mid Cap Index. The fund invests 80% of its assets in equities from the index. To be included in the index the issuer must be domiciled in Japan and have a minimum average market capitalization of $500 million. These include top holdings of Teijin Ltd., Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd., and Advantest Corp (ATE).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV