NEW YORK, LONDON, and SYDNEY, Aug. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP), a global provider of online trading services, now offers live comparison data demonstrating the accuracy of its pricing relative to the larger OTC FX marketplace.
The price information is now available at FOREX.com®, GAIN's retail division, and compares the midpoint for each of FOREX.com's most widely traded currency pairs to that of GTIS, an independent FX rate feed from Interactive Data Corporation.
"Increasingly, retail FX traders expect pricing transparency. FOREX.com's benchmarking to GTIS prices is a bold move in that direction," said Javier Paz, Aite Group, Senior Analyst. "Even the largest institutions are sometimes not afforded as much pricing transparency as what FOREX.com is offering to its retail customers."
"GTIS is an excellent proxy for the larger FX market as it represents the best bid and offer from over 150 global contributors in the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific, including many of the world's leading banks," said Glenn Stevens, GAIN Capital's CEO. "When evaluated alongside FOREX.com's published typical and live spreads, the GTIS comparison add a new dimension to our already robust pricing information."In addition to providing some of the industry's most detailed statistics on pricing, FOREX.com has also taken a leadership position on publishing trade execution statistics. Since January 2011, FOREX.com has been releasing monthly Execution Scorecards, with year to date information available at http://www.forex.com/pricing-execution-scorecard.html. For the seven month period of January to July 2011:
- FOREX.com executed 99.6 percent of all trades in less than one second;
- Had an average execution speed of .08 seconds;
- Price improved 71.5 percent of all limit orders; and
- Successfully executed 99.6 percent of all valid trade requests.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV