NuVasive Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NUVA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NuVasive (Nasdaq:NUVA) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $21.98, below its previous 52-week low of $21.99 with 231,307 shares traded as of 12:14 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. NuVasive has a market cap of $935.1 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. NuVasive, Inc., a medical device company, engages in the design, development, and marketing of minimally disruptive surgical products and procedures for the spine. Its products are used in applications for spine fusion surgery. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NUVA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV