NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq:PACW) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.02, below its previous 52-week low of $15.22 with 30,940 shares traded as of 10:14 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 245,600 shares over the past 30 days. PacWest has a market cap of $598.6 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 23.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. PacWest Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Pacific Western Bank that provides commercial banking products and services to small to medium size businesses, the owners and employees of those businesses, and households primarily in Southern California. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.3, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 30.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PACW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PACW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV