GONZALES, La., Aug. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) today announced that E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia W. Elliott, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, August 31, 2011, at the University of Chicago's Gleacher Center in Chicago, Illinois. Management is scheduled to present at 8:00 a.m. CDT ( 9:00 a.m. EDT). The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website, www.midwestideas.com, or in the investor relations section of the company's website, www.crowncrafts.com.
The IDEAS Investor Conferences are annual independent venues, allowing quality public companies to tell their stories to professional investors with the express purpose of generating investor interest. The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC with sponsorships from the regional investment communities in which they are held.
About Crown Crafts, Inc.
Crown Crafts, Inc. designs, markets and distributes infant, toddler and juvenile consumer products, including crib and toddler bedding and blankets; nursery and bath accessories; reusable and disposable bibs and floor mats; burp cloths; room décor; and disposable placemats, toilet seat covers and changing mats. The Company's operating subsidiaries include Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc. in California and Hamco, Inc. in Louisiana. Crown Crafts is among America's largest producer of infant bedding, bibs and bath items. The Company's products include licensed and branded collections as well as exclusive private label programs for certain of its customers. The latest news about Crown Crafts can be found at www.crowncrafts.com .SOURCE Crown Crafts, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV