PLANO, Texas, Aug. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Carrollton residents will soon have two full-service ViewPoint Bank offices to serve them with the addition of ViewPoint Bank-North Carrollton, opening August 22. Located at 4037 Old Denton Road, the new location features four drive-thru lanes and a drive-up ATM.
"We are very pleased to offer our more than 3,500 consumer and business customers in Carrollton another convenient option for their banking needs," said ViewPoint Bank President and CEO Gary Base. "We look forward to serving even more residents at our new location."
The bank president of the new location is Wayne Hill, who has more than 40 years of banking experience, including more than 35 years in the Dallas-Fort Worth market.
The community is invited to the bank's grand opening festivities on Saturday, August 27 from 10 a.m. to noon. Mix 102.9 will be broadcasting live from the event, giving away prizes, including Taylor Swift tickets. Plus, ViewPoint Bank will hold a "cash grab" with $1,000 available in prize money.The Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce and local officials will participate in an official ribbon cutting at the new bank on September 1, 2011. ViewPoint Bank-North Carrollton is the second ViewPoint Bank location to open this month. ViewPoint Bank-Flower Mound opened on August 15. ViewPoint now has 25 community bank offices throughout the Metroplex, including two in Carrollton. The other Carrollton office is at Keller Springs and Parkview. ViewPoint Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: VPFG). Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ViewPoint operates 25 community bank offices and 12 loan production offices. For more information, please visit www.viewpointbank.com or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ViewPointBank. Member FDIC. SOURCE ViewPoint Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV