Pioneer Investments announced today that it will hold a conference call regarding Pioneer Floating Rate Trust (NYSE: PHD) and Pioneer Diversified High Income Trust (NYSE Amex: HNW) with Portfolio Managers Jonathan Sharkey and Andrew Feltus. The purpose of the call is to discuss the performance of the funds year-to-date and their current positioning. The conference call will be open to the public.
The call will be held on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 4:00 PM ET and can be accessed by calling (888) 584-3271. Conference ID #86815465. The call will be available on replay, beginning 72 hours after the call, for seven days at (855) 859-2056. Conference ID #86815465. A transcript will be posted to pioneerinvestments.com.
Pioneer Investment Management, Inc., the investment advisor for these funds, is part of Pioneer Investment Management USA Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A.
Closed-end funds, unlike open-end funds, are not continuously offered. There is a one-time public offering and once issued, common shares of closed-end funds are sold in the open market through a stock exchange and frequently trade at prices lower than their net asset value. Net asset value (NAV) is total assets less total liabilities divided by the number of common shares outstanding.©2011 Pioneer Investment Management, Inc. 60 State Street Boston, MA 02109Member of the UniCredit Banking Group, Register of Banking Groups
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV