NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Limited Brands (LTD), The Finish Line (FINL), eBay (EBAY), DSW (DSW), Cabela's Incorporated (CAB) and Penske Automotive Group (PAG) have up to 49% upside potential, according to analysts' 12-month target price.
Retail majors Wal-Mart (WMT), Home Depot (HD) and Target (TGT) delivered strong results for the June quarter. Wal-Mart and Home Depot have upped their outlook for the remainder of the year. Analysts foresee upside potential of 26% to 49% for these stocks over the next one year.
6. Limited Brands (LTD) is a specialty retailer of women's personal care products.
Adjusted EPS for the first quarter of 2011 was 40 cents, up from 25 cents in the same quarter prior year. First quarter operating income was $266.8 million compared to $185 million last year, while net income came in at $129.8 million, vs. $82.9 million in the corresponding quarter of 2010.
Comparable store sales for the March quarter grew 15% and net sales rose from $1.93 billion to $2.22 billion in the same period.Management estimates 2011 second-quarter adjusted EPS at 38 cents to 43 cents compared to adjusted EPS of 36 cents per share in the June quarter of 2010. For fiscal 2011, the company expects adjusted earnings per share of $2.25 to $2.45. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg project 26% upside over the next one year with 48% buy ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV