1. Dole Food Company operates as a producer, marketer and distributor of fresh fruit and vegetables in three business segments: fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and packaged foods. The company engages in providing wholesale, retail and institutional customers food products bearing the DOLE trademark, worldwide.
6 Food Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.