4. Caribou Coffee Company (CBOU), a majority-owned subsidiary of Caribou Holding company, runs coffeehouses in the U.S. It has 534 coffeehouses, including 121 franchised locations. The company operates in three segments: retail, commercial and franchise.
6 Food Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts