Ultrapar Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (UGP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Ultrapar Holdings Inc (NYSE:UGP) is tomorrow, August 18, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 29 cents per share. At a price of $17.47 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.3%. The average volume for Ultrapar has been 266,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ultrapar has a market cap of $9.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 7.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Ultrapar Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the distribution of liquefied petroleum gas, and light fuel and lubricants. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.9, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 22.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV