NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for W&T Offshore Inc (NYSE:WTI) is tomorrow, August 18, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 4 cents per share. At a price of $21.97 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for W&T has been 880,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. W&T has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 20.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico. As of April 26, 2011, it had working interests in approximately 68 fields in federal waters, state waters, and onshore. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about WTI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV