- The Pratt 24-29D Codell formation had an initial production rate that totaled 129 barrels of oil, 374 thousand cubic feet of natural gas and 66 barrels of water in the 24 hour period.
- The Pratt 14-29D Codell formation had an initial production rate of 136 barrels of oil, 439 thousand cubic feet of natural gas and 66 barrels of water in the initial 24-hour period.
- Pratt 13-29D J Sand formation produced 238 thousand cubic feet of natural gas in the initial 11 hour period.
Synergy Resources Corporation Provides Update On Drilling Activity In The Wattenberg Field
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.