Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Investigates Ener 1, Inc.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Ener 1, Inc. (“Ener 1” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HEV), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
The investigation relates to Ener 1’s August 15 th, 2011 disclosure that the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of Ener 1, based upon a recommendation from management, determined that Company’s financial statements for year ending December 31, 2010 and quarterly period ended March 31, 2011, respectively should be restated and no longer relied upon. The company will need to restate its financial statements to reflect as of December 31, 2010 the impairments of its investment in Think Holdings (which had previously been recorded in the first quarter of 2011), its accounts receivable with Think Global and its loans receivable with Think Holdings, including accrued interest. On that news, the company’s stocks price dropped approximately 30 cents, or 42.25% to close at approximately 45 cents.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Ener 1, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, private securities offerings, and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV