GOSHEN, Ind., Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lippert Components, Inc., a subsidiary of Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW) and a leading supplier of components for the RV industry, announced today that it has been designated the exclusive supplier to the RV industry of Cequent Performance Products' innovative new patent pending Reese® "Goose Box™" adaptor for gooseneck hitches.
"The Goose Box is a great solution for fifth-wheel RV users who prefer to use gooseneck hitches," said Jason Lippert, CEO of Lippert Components. "We are very pleased with the results of the thorough testing of the Goose Box, which demonstrates that it is compatible with our RV frame. As a result, the proper installation of a Goose Box pin box will be acceptable under our RV frame warranty."
The airbag technology used in the Goose Box reduces the stress transferred to the RV frame. The combination of the airbag, dual shocks and rubber bumpers used in the Goose Box provides multi-directional shock absorption for a smoother driving experience that RV enthusiasts will greatly appreciate.
About Lippert Components and KinroLippert Components and Kinro, Inc., its sister company, subsidiaries of Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW) supply a broad array of components for RVs and manufactured homes, including chassis, chassis parts, RV slide-out mechanisms, axles, upholstered furniture, mattresses, windows, doors, and thermoformed products. Additional information about Lippert Components and Kinro can be found at www.LCI1.com and www.Kinro.com. SOURCE Drew Industries Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV