Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigating Emdeon
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether board of directors of Emdeon, Inc. (NYSE: EM) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a buyout by Blackstone Capital Partners, VI L.P. for $19.00 per share in cash. Concerned EM investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“This deal is suspicious because, following rapid recent growth, analysts have projected that EM stock value is targeted as high as $21,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the buyout is fair to shareholders – both in terms of price and information.”
Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing
shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. EM
investors – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should
contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV