The Associated Press
Major business events and economic events scheduled for Wednesday:
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for July, 8:30 a.m.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. releases quarterly financial results.BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. releases quarterly financial results. Deere & Co. releases quarterly financial results. Limited Brands Inc. releases quarterly financial results. Target Corp. releases quarterly financial results. BEIJING â¿¿ U.S. Vice President Biden arrives for talks with China's leaders at a particularly fraught time for the U.S.-China economic relationship. PARIS â¿¿ The French prime minister meets finance and budget ministers to work out measures to further cut the deficit and boost confidence amid market turmoil. LONDON â¿¿ The Bank of England releases minutes from the August meeting of the rate-setting Monetary Policy Committee. LISBON, Portugal â¿¿ Portugal, plagued by recession and a record jobless rate, will auction as much as 1.25 billion euros in short-term debt Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV