PARIS, August 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Edenred announced today that it has sold its Australian subsidiary Davidson Trahaire, a human resources consultancy specialized in employee assistance programs and other corporate psychology services. The business, which does not have any issue volume, contributed €18 million to consolidated revenue in 2010.
The transaction was based on a total consideration of AUD 48.5 million, or around €35 million.
The disposal was carried out as part of the strategic review of Edenred's non-core businesses, and follows on from the sale completed in Q2 2011 of both the Group's 45% interest in US-based WorkPlace Benefits, which is also specialized in employee assistance programs, and the divestment of its corporate concierge and personal assistance operations in France. These businesses, which did not have any issue volume, contributed respectively €9 million and €5 million to consolidated revenue in 2010. Those two transactions were based on a total consideration of €7 million.Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant ® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. By ensuring that allocated funds are used specifically as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.)
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Cleanway, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV