For secondary market, probably we’re still going to see some chance out to increasing on the store productivity, but the more important I think is the primary part of the business. So I think for the rest of the year, by the time when the project have been kicking, we should be able to see some uptick on the revenue.
Liping Cai – William BlairOkay. And, yes, I am talking about for the primary and commercial business, how much growth – or as a percentage of total revenue how should we think about it for 2011 and maybe 2012? Kevin Wei Well, I mean, we disclosed that we have a pipeline that of which about 290,000 square meters GFA that are currently available for sales and obviously we’ll try to push these through the third quarter as well as the fourth quarter of this year. Unfortunately, we cannot give any specific breakdown guidance on our next quarter revenue. Having said that, I mean in the second quarter we had about RMB10 million. We definitely expect to have a much significant increase in terms of the primary and commercial business revenue and contribution in the third quarter as well as in the fourth quarter. Liping Cai – William Blair Okay, that’s helpful. And then lastly for your store closing or temporary store closures, so do you expect to close additional stores in the next couple of quarters? And, if so, do you have a target of how many stores you would like to have in its main cities? Harry Lu I think we’ll probably would – should not expect a big amount of a store closure in the follow-on quarter, so we’re probably looking at something around 450 to 470 of a store in operation for the rest of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV