NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Shares of telecommunications companies Vonage Holdings (VG), Global Crossing (GLBC), tw telecom (TWTC), AboveNet (ABVT), SureWest Communications (SURW) and inContact (SAAS) could see significant gains in coming months, according to analysts' 12-month price targets.
These six telecom stocks we have selected have strong fundamentals.
The average consensus price target for these stocks over the next 12 months is 37%. On average, each of these stocks has 63% of analysts giving it a buy rating.We have not included larger communications stocks AT&T (T) and Verizon Communications (VZ) because analysts' expectations for their upside potential are lower. We have listed the stocks in ascending order of upside implied by the average analyst price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV