The question and answer part of today’s call will be handled by Jung-in Kim, General Manger of KEPCO’s IR Team.
This is Jung-in Kim again. Today I am joined by KEPCO’s IR committee members in-charge of finance, tariffs and overseas businesses. At this time we are looking forward to any questions that you may have. Please go ahead.
Question-and-Answer SessionOperatorNow Q&A session will begin. (Operator Instructions) The first question will be given by Cathy Chan from Citigroup. Please go ahead madam.Cathy Chan – CitigroupGood afternoon management. This is Cathy from Citigroup, Hong Kong. I will have a few questions want to know more from you. The first question is about the overseas business. What was the revenue for KEPCO since first half 2011 from which is generated from the overseas business, and as the overseas business revenue, what is the amount generated from the UAE project?Unidentified Company Representative[Foreign Language – Korean] The revenue coming from the overseas business for the first half of 2011 is KRW602.7 billion. [Foreign Language – Korean] And among that, the UAE project took up KRW413.3 billion.Cathy Chan – CitigroupOkay, thanks a lot. And my second question is could you explain more about the fuel cost pass-through mechanism which has been implemented from the 1st of July 2011, for example what is the expected impact on the mechanism for this year or the coming years and also if you can explain more about for example the when the fuel price be high in this mechanism or the frequency to be reviewed by government for this mechanism?Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV