Dynamotive And Genting Bio-Oil To Explore Partnership In South East Asia
Dynamotive Energy Systems Corporation (Pink Sheets: DYMTF) (“Dynamotive”) announced it entered into a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Genting Bio-Oil Sdn Bhd (“GBO”) of Malaysia to explore cooperation for the development of pyrolysis oil market in the South East Asia Region.
Both companies have extensive experience in bio oil and in pyrolysis technology and by pooling the know-how acquired the companies aim to consolidate their leadership position in the sector.
The MOU is valid for an initial period of 6 months ending on January 31 st 2012. The period can be extended by mutual agreement. The parties further agreed to work jointly with Dynamotive’s technical partners in pursuit of the MOU objectives.
In the initial phase of the cooperation, the parties aim to:
- Obtain knowledge of pyrolysis oil production market and its development potential in South East Asia.
- Ascertain the performance and commercial viability of Dynamotive Pyrolysis Technology, with respect to empty fruit bunch (EFB) a residue from palm oil production process as feedstock.
- Evaluate the possible business opportunities for the construction of a commercial biofuel plant, including biomass quantification, characterization and evaluation for use in pyrolysis process, biofuel production, supply chain and plant location.
- Evaluation of the collaborative business model between the parties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV