IBoss Web Filters Joins Internet Watch Foundation In Effort To Combat Online Child Sex Abuse Images
iBoss has been chosen by both public and private school organizations to provide web filtering solutions for its users. In addition, the Home Parental Control from iBoss was named outstanding safety product for 2009 and 2010 by iParenting Media.
Phantom Technologies, parent company of iBoss Web Filters and Application Firewalls, provides hardware security solutions for HTTP/S, application and Web 2.0 management. Incorporating bidirectional stream-based layer 7 filtering, zero-day hybrid cloud database and detailed drill-down reporting, iBoss Filters provide network solutions to keep up with today's high-performance fiber networks. With no per-seat licensing or throughput restrictions, iBoss Web Filters offer comprehensive performance and value. Learn more at http://www.iboss.com.
Contact:Marisa SalzmanDirector of MarketingPhantom Technologies Inc.9950 Summers Ridge Road, Suite 160 San Diego CA 92121877-742-6832 x 7807 Marisa.firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.iboss.com About the Internet Watch Foundation The IWF was established in 1996 by the Internet industry to provide the UK Internet Hotline for the public and IT professionals to report criminal online content in a secure and confidential way. The Hotline service can be used anonymously to report content within its remit: child sexual abuse images hosted anywhere in the world, criminally obscene adult content hosted in the UK and non-photographic child sexual abuse images hosted in the UK. Please visit http://www.iwf.org.uk for more information. This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Phantom Technologies Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV