Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE AMEX:LCI) today announced the appointment of Jeffrey Farber as Vice Chairman of the Board.
Farber, 50, has served as a member of Lannett’s board since May 2006. He founded and is president of Auburn Pharmaceutical, a national generic pharmaceutical distributor. Earlier, Farber held a number of senior management roles in sales and purchasing at Major Pharmaceutical, before becoming its president of the mid-west division. He also served on the board of directors of Vitarine Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturing division of Major Pharmaceutical. Farber earned a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Western Michigan University, and participated in the Pharmacy Management Graduate Program at Long Island University.
About Lannett Company, Inc.:
Lannett Company, founded in 1942, develops, manufactures, packages,
markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range
of indications. For more information, visit the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV