PRINCETON, N.J., Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Inning Technology Research ( http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on semiconductor and technology stocks, has published updated outlooks for Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI), Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Nokia (NYSE: NOK), and Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM).
Next Inning editor Paul McWilliams has leveraged a decades-long career as a semiconductor industry insider to deliver in-depth insights and winning stock selections for his newsletter subscribers. McWilliams' Next Inning model portfolio has posted huge gains, returning 259% since its inception in 2002, and he has been picking more potential big winners for 2011.
McWilliams has been right on target this year with his predictions on the direction of the market. From the spring sell-off to the June rebound to the slump in July and the turmoil in August, McWilliams has stayed one step ahead of the markets with timely reports that have allowed Next Inning subscribers to properly allocate their investments and hedge against risk in a volatile atmosphere. As McWilliams predicted prior to the passage of the budget bill in Congress, S&P downgraded U.S. debt and a sell-off in the wake of the deal has come to pass. In addition, according to McWilliams, there are specific catalysts investors need to watch for to time the next inflection point.
With investors extremely uncertain about the direction of the market, Next Inning has just published an extensive strategy review advising investors on the best strategy for the current market turmoil. In addition, Next Inning subscribers will receive McWilliams' highly acclaimed earnings previews and his State of Tech series, offering in-depth, sector-by-sector coverage of over 65 leading tech companies.Trial subscribers will also receive real-time trade alerts, daily updates, and frequent, new investing ideas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV