- Software license revenues were $813,000, a 48% increase over second quarter 2010 software license revenues of $549,000
- Reduced net loss to $1.1 million compared to a net loss of $1.7 million in the second quarter of 2010
- Executed an agreement with a large banking and financial conglomerate in Canada for the license of Jacada’s Workspace products
- Executed an agreement with a telecommunications company providing phone, internet and video services to over 750,000 customers for the license of Jacada’s agent scripting suite of products
Jacada Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.