Jacada Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
Jacada Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCDA), a leading provider of customer experience management and process optimization solutions, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011.
Second Quarter Highlights
- Software license revenues were $813,000, a 48% increase over second quarter 2010 software license revenues of $549,000
- Reduced net loss to $1.1 million compared to a net loss of $1.7 million in the second quarter of 2010
- Executed an agreement with a large banking and financial conglomerate in Canada for the license of Jacada’s Workspace products
- Executed an agreement with a telecommunications company providing phone, internet and video services to over 750,000 customers for the license of Jacada’s agent scripting suite of products
“Our total revenues for the second quarter of 2011 were $3.7 million, representing significant growth over the two previous quarters,” commented Tom Clear, co-chief executive officer of Jacada. “Strong software license revenues, the result of signing two new customers during the quarter, contributed to this increase in total revenue. This improvement in revenue, combined with our continued cost controls, allowed us to improve our net loss to $1.1 million during the second quarter of 2011.”
“Jacada has continued to align our products and services with the solution needs of our customers,” said Gideon Hollander, founder and co-chief executive officer of Jacada. “During the second quarter, we introduced Jacada Agent Scripting version 6.0, our call center scripting tool, and executed an agreement for the license of this product with a US based telecommunications company.”Financial Results For the second quarter of 2011, total revenues were $3.7 million compared to $4.5 million in the second quarter of 2010. Software revenues for the 2011 second quarter were $813,000 compared to $549,000 during the 2010 second quarter. Services revenues were $2.2 million in the 2011 second quarter and $3.3 million in the 2010 second quarter. Maintenance revenues were $678,000 and $675,000 in the 2011 and 2010 second quarters, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV