Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. Stock Downgraded (TNP)
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.52 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.50%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -17.90% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $7.82 million or 68.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD reported lower earnings of $0.54 versus $0.78 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 204.6% in earnings (-$0.57 versus $0.54).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.